The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

-Audrey Hepburn.


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hug the little things you own, for they may become the big things you lost.


*Baking fresh warm and yummy cookies and fill a home with their essence and comfort.

*Sunflowers, hydrangeas, daisies and gorgeous white orchids spotted suddenly, make my heart flutter.
 *Buying an inspiring book, running excitedly home to read it, love it and tell everyone about it.
*Laughing over spontaneous moments and incidents are collected over time, where we come back to them one day and remember them laughing yet again.
*The greatness of an educational conversation with inspirational friends, so when I leave the table I leave with new knowledge stored forever.
 *The gift of listening to someone simply opens my mind to a world i never knew existed.
*Falling into a deep sleep after a day of chaos.
  *Over hearing a conversation that makes you wonder, imagine and dream of how it could be.
*A smile from a friend translates into a thousand words kept in silence.
*Watching the rain droplets outside your window as it gets stronger and sharper and you feel serene and tranquil.
 *The feeling i get at the end of a productive day when i say el 7mdelah and breathe in the air of composure.
*When wherever I am I spot rainbow macaroons that just because of their existence in a world where even cupcakes have thoughts of suicide, they color my day right then and there simply spread a smile instantly.
*When I spread a piece of advice that lifts someone from the ground, changes the way they feel and is used the way it should be.
 *When I am aware of the rain hitting the ground forcefully and I acknowledge the consequences of walking through it but still allow it to pour on my eyes, endless drops with unexplainable happiness.
*When I listen to a story that changes all my expectations, my hopes, my dreams and my conflicting thoughts into instead a center of wisdom, a brighter knowledge, a matured way of understanding reality and life with a positive force I was waiting to appear
  *When surfing the net randomly out of boredom, and I come across an eye opening, mouth dropping, exaggerated jumping desktop wallpaper.
*When I discover a blog that makes me think “wow” I never thought this could be written, expressed or even thought of in a million years, immediately makes it an inspiration, a new passion, and a reason to never give up.

What are the little things that make your heart beat faster, your mind makes happiness last longer and makes your soul feel  alive even if it's just for a minute?

2 comments:

  1. When i see two people in love, or when i see a person with adorable kids, and hmm Bvlgari high jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. The minute i see someone I've been longing to see, the heart stops.
    The moment i purchase an amazing piece that i know i will cherish forever the face smiles.
    The feeling of hugging someone leaves the emotions settled.
    The twinkle my eyes get when there are certain reasons for them to be so twinkly.
    When the wait is over and the moon is full and i get to daze at it and get lost in my thoughts.
    The dreams i have of becoming someone.
    The dreams i have of maybe changing the world even 1%.
    When my mission is complete in my life which is to make people smile.

    When some dreams come true, and when i wont feel blue is the time my heart will forever beat harder and be filled it happiness

    ReplyDelete